The CargoTrans / DFS Way
- You invest in relationships and get to know people on a deeper level to understand what is important to them
- You love helping others
- You treat everyone better than they expect.
- You keep things fun. Smile a lot.
*Remember people will never forget the way you made them feel.
AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
- Be you. Be true to your own personality, values, and spirit, regardless of the pressure that you’re under to act otherwise.
- You are honest with yourself and with others, and you take responsibility for your mistakes. Blaming is lame.
- Your values, ideals, and actions align.
- You share credit, praise others freely, and sometimes even forgo the individual credit due to you to allow the team to celebrate a collective win.
- Shrink your ego. Don’t think less of yourself but think of yourself less.
GETS STUFF DONE
- You work with a sense of urgency but pay attention to the details.
- You pitch in whenever necessary.
- You respond promptly and set expectations.
- You have a game plan, time is precious. Don’t waste it!
- You look for “how we can do it” rather than explaining why it can’t be done.
- You must be willing to get your hands dirty, hustle, and be politely persistent and scrappy when needed.
- You finish what you start.
- You are relentless about improvement and challenge yourself with big hairy audacious goals (BHAGs).
- You challenge others.
- You ask for and give feedback – it’s a gift!
- You embrace change and transform. What got us here is not the same as what will get us to the next level.
- You are flexible and open-minded. Don’t be satisfied with the status quo.
- You identify the work you love doing and ask for more of it.
YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND
- What you say matters.
- You honor commitments of all shapes and sizes.
- You do what you say you’re going to do. Exceptions should be rare, but when they occur, communicate in advance.
- You start from a place of trust and build from there. Don’t give anyone a reason to doubt you.
At CargoTrans, we start with the customer, and work backwards to create a bespoke solution.